*** This fall, Thursday AddLife! African Dance workshops led by Malena Amusa!! ***

12:16 PM


Mark. Your. Calendars! 

This fall, I’m offering FOUR ABSOLUTELY FREE AddLife! African dance workshops at the Jamestown Bluff County Library-- every other Thursday--  starting September 13. 

No RSVP is necessary. Just come! My classes brim with fantastic people and we have so much fun it should be a crime!

WHEN: 
Thursday, September 13 @ 7pm
Thursday, September 27 @ 7pm
Thursday, October 11 @7 pm
Thursday, October 25 @ 7pm
 
WHERE:
Jamestown Bluff County Library 4153 N. Highway 67 Florissant, MO 63034

For more information, please call or text me -- Malena Amusa at (314) 458 – 4282.  

WHY:

My mission is to fearlessly provoke your success by helping you soar and exercise your great gifts.

With each spin, flap of the arm, and tremble of our torso, African dance brings us to life-- and into orbit of the sheer power, beauty, and energy that our bodies and spirits harness wonderfully. 

While difficult, African dance is brilliantly doable and that’s why I’m dedicated to sharing the dance form with anyone seeking superior movement and a total ignition of thought, action, and excellent execution. 

AddLife! African Dance is a rare workshop experience combining some of the most magnificent movements of West Africa and my high dose of fun, technical instruction, and explosive creative artistry. Inside my class, magic is born and so are friendships and lifelong passions. 

Through African Dance, you literally learn to fly and I challenge you to bring your unique personality to every move that you make. Each of us has a different, powerful story and I want yours to speak!

As a result, my classes are totally integrated into the human process -- from the very conception of an impulse in your spirit, to its fierce expression and impact. 

As you can see, African dance is a calling and one of my life’s great privileges and honors! 

In each dancer, I see a heart bursting to unleash the confidence, intelligence, and potential stored in greater value than all of the earth’s riches.  

Now, I simply can’t wait for you to join me on this journey of taking our talents to the next level.

This is more than movement -- this is a movement!

For class, I advice wearing loose-fitted clothes, bare feet, and of course, your dazzling smile!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Archive: Popular Posts