A long time coming... adding life in New York!

11:48 AM

Friends!

This is a long time coming!!

I've accepted a full-time position with the groundbreaking Dwana Smallwood​ Performing Arts Center, [DSPAC] Inc., a new, state-of-the-art Brooklyn-based center developing elite leaders through dance and performing arts!

Talk about dreams coming true. I’ll be helping manage the office, strategically grow the business, and most exciting, choreographing & teaching African dance every day!

Now, I want to personally invite you to my action-packed super classes and into our marvelous center, bringing you an unparalleled universe of dance and artistic elevation!

Also, if you’re in need of unmatched rental space, lets chat. Please check out our hot-to-trot website, offerings, and programs. Dwana, the former Alvin Ailey star dancer, and team are as ready as ever! I would say we’ll blow your socks off, but it’s bare feet in my class!

 So I’ll just say, we’ll rock your heels from here to outer-space! It is my deepest honor to serve you and the world through dance... #LetsJourneyTogether #HigherCalling

Adding life!
Malena

Photo by Dwana Smallwood, Malena teaching the Youth Dance Ensemble @ the DSPAC, Afro-Caribbean dance.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Archive: Popular Posts