Calling all to bring the best out of your life! FREE African dance class Mondays! Hoooraaaay!!

12:15 PM

YOU MIGHT WANT TO STAND UP FOR THIS!! Starting October,  Malena Amusa & AddLife! Studio presents: FREE African Dance Class MONDAYS ***Let nothing hold you back*** Make your move now!!***Celebrate your power!!! *** 

Dancer and fashion designer Anneliese Hubbard with AddLife! Founder Malena Amusa.

One thing I miss the most about New York City is Free African dance class Friday with the powerhouse instructor Sandella Malloy of Harambee Dance Company. Dozens of people would pack the gym where every week we united to inspire each other’s excellence and untamed expression!
FREE and FRIENDLY, the class changed my life! At no cost, It allowed me to master Sandella’s beautiful dance repertoire and meet spectacular people who actively encouraged my success.  I later joined Sandella’s internationally renowned dance troupe and from there, realized the heart of art is giving! Not only were Sandella’s classes free, her performances were exceptionally generous – powerful gusts of energy, inspiration, and creative imagery that simply boosted the soul!
When I officially launched AddLife! Studio January of this year, I knew one day I’d be able to offer one of my dance classes for free, just like Sandella!!  “Dance is about family,” Sandella would say. “We pull inspiration from everyone and everywhere!”
Now, I want to invite every one of you to join my Dance MOVEMENT: my Monday class and my mission to bring the best and brightest out of people!

AddLife!
--Malena  //AddLife! Studio // (314) 458 – 4282

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Archive: Popular Posts