A Year in Review: AddLife! Studio, and the LOVE, FAITH, & DANCE that made it a success!

11:46 AM

Happy New Year! As we wrap up this very lively and action-packed year, here is a mini-movie review of my company's incredible events in 2011!   I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to joining you in  2012 to create unlimited art and business, success, and world change!


I launched AddLife! Studio in January 2011, and in just 1 year, my company has produced dozens of master classes in dance, business communication, writing, music, and acting -- and 3 one-of-a-kind and very successful live dance theater concerts and talent showcases.

Garnering more than 100 students and dozens of artist- and business-collaborators, AddLife! Studio is ready to leap into 2012 even more certain that indeed, we can inspire the success of every human being on Earth!

As founder of AddLife! Studio, I imagine and produce any project -- workshop or concert -- in life, art, and business which stimulates unorthodox and brilliant learning, and promotes powerful partnerships. I bring a relentless passion to this self-designed job, of CEO, dance instructor, writer, and concert and event producer.

Forever tenacious and creative, I love discovering the many ways art and business can bring the best out of people! For these reasons, I hope you join me in 2012 in making AddLife! Studio a go-to international magic house where anybody and everybody can come to AddLife! to this world!

--Malena!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Archive: Popular Posts