2012, an unforgettable year of non-stop dance Learning ! Thank you! Hello 2013!

11:25 AM

Like millions of entrepreneurs and artists growing business all over the world, I've worked to achieve striking and grandiose goals. In 2012, the goal was to multiply AddLife! Studio’s master dance classes, thereby leading a movement of hundreds of people African dancing.




Week by week, and with the help of equally determined artists, I’ve taught more than 2,000 students -- adults and children -- in studios, churches, libraries, and cultural centers in and around St. Louis City.

And, in December 2012, my company had the big big honor of hosting two legends of African drum and dance-- Moussa Bolokada Conde from Guinea and Djibril Camara, also from Guinea, West Africa.

 The visiting rock stars led three mega drum and dance classes that brought about a bodacious wave of learning and excellent artistry in St. Louis [See video below, produced by Nasa Nate].


While my company dares to illuminate some of Africa’s most flamboyant and beautiful dances in addition to inspire people with my brand of fiery choreography and expression, we are working harder to make AddLife! African dance an innovative and magical place where you can practice the fine art of chasing your dreams.

Now I realize, AddLife! African dance is more than an art. It’s a global opportunity for everyone to seize the intelligence of our lives, planet, and relationships. Together, we can dance, learn, and bring forth a new era of achievement altogether.

The number one lesson I learned in 2012 is to continue to lead with my passion and always strive to be on the cutting edge of life, art, and business. As a leader, it’s critical that I keep focus on the vision of AddLife! and its great potential to move millions.

In 2013, AddLife! will go a step further. This year, we will meet millions through live entertainment and live learning extravaganzas. This year, I pray you will join me, and do what we best, add life!

 Happy New Year!
-- Malena Amusa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Archive: Popular Posts