FREE Writing Workshops: For Business & Pleasure --- March 2011

12:03 PM

"Writing Ball!"
FREE Writing Workshops: 
for Business & Pleasure
Led by Malena Amusa 
Saturday: March 19 and 26 @ 2pm
625 N. Euclid Ave. Suite #226
RSVP: 314. 458. 4282





bring your chapters, cover letters, biz reports, resumes, short stories, biographies, stories, scripts, and journals. bring your pens, laptops, paper, inspirations, questions and answers.

You: Oh I’m a troubled writer.

Malena: Me too!

You: So many nouns, verbs, and adjectives cloud my mind.

Malena:  Don’t I know!

You: When I have to write a 1-page cover letter, I find myself lost – 4 pages in!

Malena: Uh oh. 

You: I want to write a book and yet, where is the time in the day?

Malena: How about now? Write now!

You: Write now!? 

Malena: Writing is human. Always beautiful but never perfect. Actually, I lie. Some writing is terribly perfect! Makes me jealous…

You: But I want to be the best writer I can be no matter the writing project.

Malena: Well then, you need to attend my free writing workshop!

You: Oh yeah?

Malena: Big yeah!  We’ll workshop exciting ways to approach thinking, writing and editing! My exercises will stretch your writing skills -- like yoga for your words.

You: Can I bring a friend?

Malena: Please do! The workshops are free. Plus, no writer should ever write alone. Together – we’ll write fearlessly and in no time...make a masterpiece!!


Malena Amusa is an international dancer, reporter and producer determined to inspire the success of every human being. A graduate of Columbia University and Northwestern University’s journalism schools, Malena has written for top news outlets including the Boston Globe newspaper, Women’s eNews in NYC and the Economic Times in India.  Her company AddLife! World, LLC designs and manages one-of-a kind events and media aimed at supporting creative economies. Learn more at www.addlifeworld.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Archive: Popular Posts